Thank you for exhibiting with Australian Events. Please complete all compulsory exhibitor forms and any optional forms required. Please ensure forms are submitted before the due dates specified within your exhibition brochure and exhibitor updates. If you have any issues completing the forms, contact the Australian events office during business hours on FREECALL 1800 671 588.
1. Exhibition Site Enquiry Form (Use this form to enquire about exhibiting at events)
2. General Enquiry Form (Use this form for general enquiries)
COMPULSORY EXHIBITOR FORMS:
The following exhibitor forms are a compulsory requirement by all exhibitors, food vendors, charity organisations and other exhibits. They form part of your site application and must be completed prior to the event, as per your exhibitor terms and conditions. Please ensure the following forms are submitted by the due dates specified in the exhibitor brochure and exhibitor updates.
1. Power Requirements and Risk Assessment Form (All exhibitors MUST complete this form for each event)
2. Compulsory Event Guide and Website Listing Form (All exhibitors MUST complete this form for each event) Includes optional Event Guide upgrades and Website Banner Advertising.
OPTIONAL EXHIBITOR FORMS:
The following exhibitor forms are optional. Only complete the forms if you require the services provided.
1. Prize Sponsorship Options – Including Newsletter Marketing, Kitchen or BBQ Sponsorship or Prize options.
2. Live Event Announcements – Only available to exhibitors who have booked an advertising upgrade package.
3. Authorisation to sign for and accept delivery of goods – To provide Australian Events with authority to accept deliveries on your behalf at the event, please complete this form. Australian Events will not accept any delivery of goods without this form completed and submitted PRIOR to the event.
4. Send us your editorial and images – Do you have a great story to tell about your business? Have you just launched a new product or service? Perhaps you have just received a new business award or recognition? Well, we want to hear all about it so we can share your story. Australian Events are always looking for positive stories from our exhibitors. We would like to share your story with our growing audience via our websites, social media channels and email newsletters.
EXHIBITOR TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
BEWARE OF ONLINE SCAMMERS:
Australian Events have been notified of an online scam claiming to have lists of attendees from our events for sale. Please note that these emails DO NOT come from Australian Events. Australian Events DO NOT sell lists and never have. If you receive an email offering lists for sale, do not respond to them or send them money. Report all scams to the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC) Scam Watch website – https://www.scamwatch.gov.au/