2017 Queensland Outdoor Adventure and Motoring Expo – MEDIA KIT
Media Kit updated Monday 17th July 2017
DATES: 4th – 6th August 2017
LOCATION: Toowoomba Showgrounds, Toowoomba, Queensland, 4350.
HOURS: Friday 9am-5pm, Saturday 9am-5pm & Sunday 9am-4pm
ADMISSION: Adults $12, Aged Seniors $10 and Children with an adult are free. Free return passes available on exit.
PARKING: Onsite parking is available at the Toowoomba Showgrounds.
The Queensland Outdoor Adventure and Motoring Expo is the region’s largest event of its kind. Over 170 local and regional companies will be involved, displaying thousands of products and services, including the very latest in caravans, camper trailers, motor homes, vehicles and 4WD’s, 5th wheelers, camping gear and accessories.
Visitors will be able to view and compare products from a wide range of leading companies all within the one location! This is a not-to-be-missed event.
- The Berkley Supertank Fishing Show
- Camp Oven Cooking with Ranger Nick
- TJM Toowoomba Test Track with the team from Rock It 4×4 Challenge
- Free Kids Rides
- The Land Rover Experience Terrapod
- River 94.9 will be broadcasting live from the event on Friday 4th August, 12pm to 3pm
- Join our email newsletter and go into the draw to WIN family passes. Enter the competition online at http://adventureexpo.com.au/email-newsletter-club/
- ARB are giving away $1000 voucher to be spent on any ARB products. Details at: http://adventureexpo.com.au/arb-prize/
- Ramblers Parachute Centre are giving away a Tandem Sky Jump! The Tandem Sky Jump voucher is valued up to $299. The prize will be drawn on Thursday 3rd August 2017. Enter the competition online at: http://adventureexpo.com.au/win-a-tandem-sky-jump/
2017 EVENT GUIDE
The 2017 official Event Guide, a full colour magazine, available at the event entrances.
The Guide contains all the essential information you need to know about the event, including entertainment details, event maps, complete lists of exhibitors and products on display, prize information, articles, features and more.
WEBSITE AND SOCIAL MEDIA LINKS
EVENT WEBSITE: http://adventureexpo.com.au/
FACEBOOK PAGE: https://www.facebook.com/qldadventureexpo/
FACEBOOK EVENT: https://www.facebook.com/events/265684057162987/
TWITTER PAGE: https://twitter.com/adventureexpo
LIST OF EXHIBITORS
EVENT BANNERS AND FLYERS
- If you are an exhibitor, supporter or advocate of this event, you might like to promote that you will be exhibiting or attending.
- Banners – http://adventureexpo.com.au/event-banners-and-flyers/
- PDF Flyer – http://adventureexpo.com.au/QOAE17-Event-Guide-Flyer.pdf
- FREECALL 1800 671 588
MEDIA ENQUIRIES (prior to event)
- FREECALL 1800 671 588
Australian Events is a Queensland success story. Established in 1987, the Toowoomba-based business has grown into one of the Nation’s largest event management companies in Australia. Australian Events operate 15 major home, lifestyle, trade and farming events throughout Queensland every year.
- Australian Events
- Freecall 1800 671 588
- About – http://australianevents.com.au/about-australian-events/
To save an image, click on the photo then right click and select ‘Save Image As’.